1) Land fragmentation
- Small parcel of land scattered at different places.
- Difficult to manage modern technology.
2) Poor infrastructure development
- Lack of irrigation, rural roads, electricity, cold storage, market and rural agro-based industries.
3) Lower investment in farming
- Poor farmer
- Difficult to get credit for poor farmer
4) Decline farm profitability
- High input cost
- Labor migration from rural area to urban area and other country.
- Yield stagnation.
- Lower price of farmer production
5) Environmental degradation
- Decline soil fertility.
- Soil erosion
- Flood and natural calamities.
Join the conversation