– Bed log after spawning are stacked one after another up to the height of 1 to 1.5 m. in cold months 1.5 months and in hot months 1 month bed log are stacked in that position.
– After 1 to 2 months, bed logs are placed in scissor position up to 1-1.5 m height inside the thatch roof.
– After 4 months, turnings of bed logs are done so that upper log are placed at bottom and bottom logs are brought at the top
– After 6-7months bed logs are removed from stacking and placed in straight position.
– At this stage, the fungus mycelium colonizes completely and irrigation should be given to maintain enough moisture.
– Inside thatch roof enough light, moisture and temperature are essential.
– If proper growing environment is available primordial starts to initiate.
– After 6 to 10 days of primordial formation mature mushroom are developed.