Mushroom, then should be observed thoroughly, following changes can be seen,
• 3rd day: no changes may be seen except some dew collected at the top of bag.
• 6th day: minute threads of mycelium spread around the spawned grain can be seen.
• 10th day: White mycelial thread can cover larger area.
• 15th day: mycelium may extent to larger areas but nearly same as in 10th day.
• 25th day: now the fungus cover most of the part and at that day the plastic covered can be removed and placed in another room for further production.