- For those whose active chemical is soluble in cold water or fat.
- Plant materials are kept in glass plates digested with hot melted fats kept at 45-60 degrees.
- Leave as such for several days.
- Pomades thus obtained are digested with alcohols.
- After flower are exhausted solvent is distilled off.
- Semisolid residue is obtained.
- Alcohol is added the waxes are removed by filtration or by freezing and the alcohol is then eliminated.
- The resulting absolute is a highly concentrated form of perfume oils.
Join the conversation