a) Unifying driving force:
- Biodiversity is a unifying driving force of several disciplines.
b) Backbone of applied sciences:
- Biodiversity deals with all biological resources (agriculture, aquaculture, animal husbandry, forestry etc.)
c) Developing better land use pattern:
- The change in the existing land use must properly plan in order to make it environmentally friendly by understanding biodiversity.
d) Utilization of bio resources:
- It offers new sources of food, medicine and other human requirements.
e) Societal and cultural context:
- Biodiversity is purposeful scientific too to bridge social and cultural world.
f) Human development:
- Biodiversity is the resources on which all human existence depends thus treated as pillar of human development.
g) Basis of General Law:
- Biodiversity has become the basis of a great law of dynamic stabilization of complex systems.
Join the conversation