1. Selection of healthy seed
2. Selection of resistant cultivars
3. Removal and destruction of collateral hosts
4. Balanced fertilization
5. Rouging of diseased plants
6. Seed treatment with carbendazim or tricyclazole at 2g/Kg seed
7. Need based foliar application of firstname.lastname@example.org% or Tricyclazole@0.06% for the management of blast.
8. Need based foliar application of validamycin for the management of sheath blight and sheath rot.
9. Soil application of carbofuran granules or foliar spray of any systemic fungicide is followed to manage insect vectors, thereby decreasing the spread of viral diseases.
Join the conversation