- Simply Environment pollution refers to the introduction of any harmful substance i.e. pollutants into the environment.
- Environmental pollution is the introduction of contaminants into the natural environment that cause adverse change, in the form of killing of life ,toxicity of environment , damage to ecosystem and aesthetics of our surrounding.
- Environmental pollution is the introduction of contaminants into the natural environment that causes adverse effect. Pollution can take the form of chemical substances or energy such as noise, heat or light.
- Pollution is “the addition of any substance or form of energy (e.g., heat, sound, radio activity) to the environment at a rate faster than the environment can accommodate it by dispersion, breakdown, recycling, or storage in some harmless form”.
- Environmental pollution is defined as an undesirable change in the physical, chemical or biological characteristics of air, water and land brought about by man’s activities that may harmfully affect living organisms and other resources.
Join the conversation