– A seminar has a beginning, a middle and an end.
– Explain why it is an issue or a problem and why it is important.
– Briefly summarize any necessary background information, specialist terminology.
– Give the audience an idea of what you intend to discuss with a clear statement of the Objectives.
The body of the seminar:-
– Focus clearly on your topic
– Do not present information you don’t intend to discuss
– Build up your story slowly and logically
– Aim to keep the audience with you
Finally, discuss the implications of the information you have presented, your own ideas and what you think it all means.
Join the conversation