- Title :-
– Few possible words that adequately describes the contents of paper.
- Author and address
– Listing of authors should include only those who actively contributed to the overall design and/or execution of the work
- Abstract :-
– Short summary of the complete content.
– Must not exceed 300 words.
– Written in past tense and as one paragraph.
- Introduction :-
– Supply sufficient background information.
- Materials and methods :-
– Method in either logical or chronological sequences.
- Result and discussion :-
– Contain statistical summaries of data rather than the raw data.
– Result must be clearly an simply stated.
- Summary and conclusions :-
– This section includes very brief summary, resting in brief the research problem, the methodology, the major findings and the major conclusions drawn from the research results
- Recommendation :-
– Based on facts and major findings of the research.
– Must include :-
a) Any significant technical or other help you received from any individuals/groups
b) The source of special equipments, supplies or other materials
c) The source of any financial assistance
d) The source of information/data
-The paper is not finished until all the publications you have referred to are listed correctly in the reference section.
- Appendices :-
– at the end of report
– Index is an alphabetical listing of names, places and topics along with the numbers of the pages in a book/report on which they are mentioned/discussed.
– At the end of report.