It is further studies in the following headings.
- It is limited only to some urban areas and industrial places.
- The status ambient air quality of Kathmandu valley, particularly the core part is various.
- Hospital records show growing number of pollution related cases like asthma or heart disease, etc.
- Similarly the indoor pollution, particularly in the rural areas is another case of considerable importance causing chronic bronchitis.
- Until now the global concerns of ozone depletion, acid rain, green house effects with in the country yet to be studied.
- The water becomes dirty by taking bath, washing clothes, cleaning the pots in near water sources.
- The mixing of sewage, industrial outlet, dirty filth and dead bodies of animals, etc makes the water bodies polluted.
- If the source of water and rivulets, tanks and ponds become dirty, it is called the water pollution.
- The polluted water harms the environment and spread the disease through drinking water.
- Because of uncontrolled use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides for more agricultural productivity, the ground water has also become unsafe for household as well as flora and fauna in the neighboring places of river courses of the Terai belt.
- The chemical fertilizers are used for the agricultural productivity.
- The poisonous medicines are used to kill the insects and weeds.
- Excess use of these things spoils the condition of soil. The sewage, dirt and chemical mixtures coming out of the soil diminishes.
- It hampers the crops and forests. It degrades the condition of natural environment.
Join the conversation