It can be expressed as:
- Whole agricultural sector (including fishery and forestry)
- Portion of industrial sector which is composed of manufacturers or suppliers of inputs and processors of products.
- Portion of commercial or service sector which provides transportation or distribution, financing or other services.
- Nepal is endowed with varied agro climate facilitating production of temperate, sub tropical and tropical agricultural commodities.
- There is growing demand of agricultural inputs like feed and fodder, inorganic fertilizers, bio-fertilizers owing to commercialization of agricultural sectors.
- At present processing is done at primary level and the rising living standard creates opportunities for secondary and tertiary processing of agricultural commodities. (Milk to curd simply but to cheese, butter, bakery products etc. a bit complex)
- Being agribusiness a dynamic sector, this sector has been used continuously to meet the current demand of consumers in domestic and foreign market.
Join the conversation