– International trade is the exchange of goods and services between countries.
– This type of trade gives rise to a world economy.
– Trading globally gives consumers and countries the opportunity to be exposed to goods and services not available in their own countries.
– Almost every kind of product can be found on the international market: food, clothes, spare parts, oil, jewellery, wine, stocks, currencies and water.
– Imports and exports are accounted for in a country’s current account in the balance of payments.
– Global trade allows wealthy countries to use their resources more efficiently.
Join the conversation